Seeking a Membership & Office Administrator
Posted on 26 May 2015 by Marion
We have a vacancy for a part time Membership & Office Administrator to join our small team based in the centre of Edinburgh.
We are looking for a part-time (3 days a week) Membership & Office Assistant who has experience in working for a small charity, is methodical and organised, with good attention to detail and has a passion for the built and natural environment of Edinburgh.
As the Membership & Office Assistant you will carry out a number of tasks including:
- Responding to enquiries relating to new and existing memberships, preparation of membership packs, creating and updating records, recording payments on database, resolving issues relating to part or non-payment
- Build relationships with existing members to engage them with the Association’s activities
- Assist with the production of membership publications, e‐newsletters, website, and social media
- Manage and develop processes to contribute to an efficient membership function
- Make recommendations on membership recruitment initiatives such as events and press advertising, contribute to long term development plans
- Providing general support to the Director, Cases Officer and Edinburgh Doors Open Day Co-ordinator. Processing mail, assisting with mailings, monitoring office supplies, liaising with suppliers and contractors
For more information
Applications must be submitted by Friday, 26 June 2015